It’s finally time!
We are re-opening!
Tuesday June 8, 2020
We are so happy to be able to open our doors again to everyone.
We missed you all as much as you missed us!
In order for us to be able to open, we need to make sure the well-being of everyone that walks through our doors are put first. That means to ensure your safety and that of our staff/stylists/techs we have new guidelines and state regulations to abide by during this pandemic.
We entrust you with your compliance of these new steps so that we can continue to give you the best quality of care and service.
Here’s what’s new-
- We will be taking your temperature when you come in for your scheduled appointment. To make sure we don’t have to reschedule your appointment please take your temperature at home and if it’s 100.4 or above please stay home and notify us so we can get you rescheduled.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the salon while you wait outside of our salon: our doors will be locked or blocked from anyone being able to come in before screening takes place
- We will let you know when your stylist is ready for you when you call us.
- Once you get to the salon please have a mask on.
- Walk-ins will need to stay outside and will have to call us and go through a screening process in order to schedule an appointment.
- Please do not enter the salon without a stylist, tech or staff member letting you in.
- Once inside we will ask you to hand sanitizer your hands at our front desk or go to the hand washing station and wash your hands.
- You will then change into a clean robe or you can put a robe over your clothes and place all your personal clothing and personal items in a bag and tie it shut and bring with you back to your station and continue to wear your mask and gloves throughout your entire service
- We ask that you come alone to your service, no other persons or pets will be allowed to accompany you to your service unless approved by Kieu.
- Limit personal items that you bring with you to your service.
- All personal items will be placed in a bag and tied shut and left at the station you are sitting at until end of service.
- If you are staying for a long service and need to bring water or food; we ask that these items are in an enclosed bottle or box that is shut tight
- If you need to have your cellphone out; it will need to be placed inside a zip lock bag and sealed shut during your service.
- If you forget to bring a mask for your face, or a ziplock bag for your phone we will be able to provide that for you with a PPE charge of $2.50 for these items.
- We will no longer be providing beverage service at the salon
- We will no longer be providing magazines at the salon
- Limited space for waiting area, limited styling stations, limited manicure and pedicure stations, limited shampoo bowls and one out of the two restrooms we have (at hair salon) is designated specifically for hand washing only.
- We ask that you please pay via debit card or credit card when checking out.
- We encourage you to update your credit card or debit card info into our vagaro salon system so that we can ring your transaction out easily and smoothly without having any exchange of money, checks, cards or signature requirements. We will also ask you if you want to sign your signature on your payment or if you will allow us to say signature approved via client
- We would like to limit cash or check transactions.
- We ask that you stand 6ft behind the person waiting to pay for their service and we now have a plexi glass at front desk in order to keep our front desk and clients protected.
- If you need retail products; please ask/let your stylist, tech or front desk know what products you need; please do not touch the retail; we will get the products for you!
As we continue to navigate through these unprecedented times we ask for your continued support, patience and kindness!
We are in this together and hope that this won’t go on forever but in the meantime we will continue to do everything we can to keep everyone safe, healthy and provide high quality services and the best customer service that we are known for.